What does it take to be a member of BBC Resistance? The answer is simple.
As long as you are a passionate and dedicated entrepreneur, and you believe that you deserve a place in the vast UK market, you can become a member of our group. Of course, you also have to have a business that reflects the values we adhere to.
- And the Drive to Succeed
These values serve as our guide in carrying out our day-to-day activities.
Every member of BBC Resistance enjoys several privileges.
- Regular meetings
- Free flowing business advice
- Tips, Suggestions, and How-Tos
- Access to Trainings, Seminars, and Workshops
- Free Entrance to Activities and Events
- The opportunity to meet and huddle with business leaders
- First-hand information about the latest in the entrepreneurial world
- Endless opportunities for growth and improvement
Along the way, we provide more privileges that every member can enjoy. It is our goal to offer only the best to all BBC Resistance members.
BBC Resistance collects membership fees annually. The regulated membership fee is £_________. The membership fee serves as the group’s revolving fund and is used for organizing activities and events that members can take part in and benefit from.
Upon application and registration, new members are required to pay £_________.
Membership recruitment is a year ‘round activity, although we sometimes organize special events primarily intended to encourage entrepreneurs to join our group. In some instances, we extend membership invitations to selected members of the UK business community.